The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) supports young talents in becoming region builders and gives youth the opportunity to share their knowledge and discover ways to apply it in an international environment by creating Baltic Sea Youth Working Groups.
The CBSS is awaiting applications from young people who are interested in shaping the future of the Baltic Sea Region, working on long-term projects with other BSR experts, developing interpersonal skills and gaining valuable experience!
There are currently three working groups to choose from:
- Advocacy Group which will turn most attention to providing policy papers to decision makers with new ideas and ensuring young people’s perspective is taken into consideration when decisions are being made.
- Security Group which will focus on developing concrete actions to enhance civil security cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region.
- Cultural Group which will contribute to enhancing cultural cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region. The group will be cooperating closely with the Policy Area Culture Coordinators in the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
These groups will be meeting online every other week at 17:00 CET. Below you will find the exact meeting dates for each working group in 2023:
- Advocacy group: 28 February, 14 March, 28 March, 18 April, 2 May, 16 May, 13 June, 27 June.
- Security group: 22 March, 29 March, 12 April, 26 April, 10 May, 24 May, 13/14 June (tbc).
- Culture group: 2 March, 16 March, 30 March, 13 April, 27 April, 11 May, 15 June.
The call is open from 28 February to 19 March 2023.
If you are interested, fill out the application below and see you in the working groups!